The new Catawba Park, a 62-acre park that features baseball/softball fields, multi-purpose fields, trails, and a play area has opened. The new park in Tega Cay is off New Grey Rock Road near the Lake Wylie dam.
The Park includes:
(3) lighted 225 ft Baseball/Softball Fields
(1) lighted 300 ft Baseball Field
(1) lighted 100 ft T-ball Field
(3) lighted full-sized Multipurpose Fields with the capability of playing small-sided games.
Walking trails/sidewalks throughout the Park
(3) Restroom Facilities located at the Baseball/Softball Complex, Soccer Complex, and Event Lawn
Concession Stand located at Baseball/Softball Complex