Submit Your Event
Visit York County Event Guidelines
Thank you for your interest in promoting your event with Visit York County. As a Destination Marketing Organization, our primary mission is to attract out-of-town visitors to communities throughout York County and our marketing efforts reflect this goal. As a result, there are some stipulations related to the types of events we are able to promote. Please review the following guidelines prior to submitting your event.
- All events must be held in York County, SC to be considered.
- All events must be open to the general public and may not be restrictive of any group or individuals.
- All events must have a broad appeal to out-of-town visitors.
- As a general rule, events that are considered to be religious, political, or fundraising-focused will not be accepted.
- Fundraising events will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis and will not be included unless they have the potential to draw out-of-town visitors.
- Events should be submitted no less than 10 days prior to the start date of the event.
- Approved events may or may not also be promoted by Visit York County via social media, digital advertising, event calendar submissions, e-newsletter, etc.
- Visit York County reserves the right to edit event listings for grammar, style, accuracy, and content.