Visit York County continues to closely monitor coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic as it relates to South Carolina and York County in general. Our main focus continues to be the well-being of York County's community and its visitors. While this is an ever changing situation, we are continuing to communicate with state officials and our local partners on COVID-19's impact locally. Visit York County's visitor center is closed. We can still assist you over the phone at 803-329-5200 and through our social channels on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. You can always find information on our website and the free Visit York County app.
COVID-19 Resources For Travelers:
Fun At Home Resources:
York County - Specific Updates:
- Public boat ramps have been reopened. See DNR guidelines here.
- Visit York County's Visitor Center continues to be closed to walk-in visitors.
- Fort Mill, Clover and Tega Cay parks and playgrounds have reopened. Clover Splash Pad to reopen July 1.
- Rock Hill pools remain closed
- Kings Mountain National Military Park's visitor center is closed, but bathrooms are open, follow updates here.
- Kings Mountain State Park has reopened but has visitor limitations, find those here.
- Ebeneezer Park's campground is reopened, boat ramps and swimming closed for construction.
- The Anne Springs Close Greenway has reopened with visitor restrictions. click here for full update
- Center for the Arts is closed to the public
- The White Home & Historic Rock Hill is closed
- Museum of York County and Historic Brattonsville remain closed
York County Postponements and Cancellations:
- Carowinds Amusement Park Delayed Opening
-Battle of Huck's Defeat is canceled
-Summerfest 2020 canceled
-York Historic Holiday Home Tour is canceled