Visit York County continues to closely monitor coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic as it relates to South Carolina and York County in general. Our main focus continues to be the well-being of York County's community and its visitors. While this is an ever changing situation, we are continuing to communicate with state officials and our local partners on COVID-19's impact locally. Visit York County's visitor center is closed. We can still assist you over the phone at 803-329-5200 and through our social channels on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. You can always find information on our website and the free Visit York County app.
COVID-19 Resources For Travelers:
Fun At Home Resources:
York County - Specific Updates:
- Retail and public boat ramps have been reopened. See DNR guidelines here.
- Visit York County's Visitor Center will be closed to walk-in visitors.
- Kings Mountain National Military Park's visitor center is closed
- Kings Mountain State Park has reopened but has visitor limitations, find those here.
- Ebeneezer Park's campground is reopened
- The Anne Springs Close Greenway has reopened with visitor restrictions. click here for full update
- Some Tega Cay parks and tennis courts have reopened. Follow this page for the latest updates. The lower level of the Glennon Center is closed to the public
- Rock Hill PRT has reopened BMX Supercross Track, Rock Hill Tennis Center and the Giordana Veledrome
- All Fort Mill parks are closed to the public
- Clover playground equipment and restrooms are closed to the public
- Center for the Arts and the Gettys Center will be closed to the public
- The White Home & Historic Rock Hill is closed
- The Fort Mill History Museum is closed
- The Olde English District Visitor Center and Market is closed
- All schools in the county will be closed, including all colleges for the remainder of this school year
- York County Prison has suspended visitation until further notice
York County Postponements and Cancellations:
- All NarroWay Productions Shows have been suspended
- Carowinds Amusement Park Delayed Opening
-Juneteenth Rock Hill in person festival has been canceled